At Marymount, we offer a variety of accredited online nursing degrees so that you can choose the program that best aligns with your goals and passions for patient care.
Bachelor’s Programs for Aspiring Nurses
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN-PMHNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (DNP-PMHNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP-FNP)
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice (MSN to DNP)
Post-Graduate Nursing Certificate Programs
Our nursing programs focus on advanced clinical education, compassionate care and service-oriented learning experiences that empower nurses to make a difference in their communities. Our online nursing programs (excluding our full-time ABSN program) offer flexible, part-time learning instructed by highly experienced faculty. In our nursing programs, 85% of our faculty hold the highest degree in their field of study.
As a Catholic university based in D.C., Marymount offers a long history of success, high rankings, clinical placement services and outstanding student pass rates for certification exams. Our ABSN students have a 90% NCLEX pass rate for five years running, and 100% of our 2019 graduates passed their FNP certification exam on the first attempt. At Marymount, we’re invested in helping you make an impact and achieve your career goals.
Accelerated BSN | FNP Programs | PMHNP Programs | MSN to DNP