Student Success and Support
When you choose an online degree program at Marymount University, you are not alone in beginning your educational journey. Our Student Success Advisors help you take the first step along the path toward graduating with an advanced degree. From registering for your first class to graduation day, they work with you every step of the way to ensure you have access to the resources you need to successfully complete your advanced nursing, business, or education degree.
This support is focused on matching the online student experience to the on-campus experience, giving you the same quality, attention and resources, no matter which nursing, business, or education program you’ve selected.
At Marymount, you are paired with a knowledgeable professional who mentors you, starting with your initial enrollment. This one-on-one support is unmatched and it’s what sets us apart from other institutions.
Some of the ways our Student Success Advisors will support you include:
- Advising you on your degree path.
- Working through the details of tuition costs and plans.
- Checking in throughout each semester to discuss your needs.
- Keeping you on track for graduation.
- Providing you with expert answers to all of your course-related questions.
- Helping you to prepare for your career goals.
- Building a relationship with you to provide positive encouragement.
- Connecting you to academic resources you need to succeed.
- Touching base via progress check-up emails and phone calls to help you stay on task.