Learn more about Marymount's online nursing programs.
Nurses Week is a time to recognize the monumental impact that nurses have on our lives.
Over the past year, while the world struggled to deal with the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the critical importance of nurses in our society has been brought clearly into focus. This year, to further recognize the sacrifices made by America’s nurses, Nurses Week has been expanded to become Nurses Month.
We at Marymount want to say thank you to all of the nurses who work so hard to care for us in our greatest time of need. To express our gratitude, we have collected a list of freebies, discounts, and deals available to nurses during Nurses Week and (in some cases) all year long!
Please enjoy these Nurses Week deals—no one deserves it more than you!
Nurses Week Discounts
Check out this list of Nurses Week discounts from some of the country’s top retailers, courtesy of allnurses.com.
- Adidas - As a special thank you, all verified medical professionals, first responders, nurses, military members, and teachers can enjoy an exclusive discount of 30% at adidas.com and in-store or 20% off at factory outlet stores. Status verification with ID.me.
- All Seasons Uniforms - 20% discount on all medical apparel, including scrubs, lab coats, protective coats, cleanroom clothing, and more. You can check out the whole collection on our Nurses Week page. Use the discount code: NURSE20.
- Asics - 40% off full-priced shoes and clothing for all medical professionals, first responders, military personnel, and students (20%) who are U.S. and Puerto Rico residents only.
- Bose - Special discount on orders of $199 or more for doctors, nurses, firefighters, and other frontline responders to offer some peace and quiet between shifts, clearer communication with your staff, or even a little comfort for your patients during recovery. Verification with ID.me.
- Brooklyn Bedding - Brooklyn Bedding offers an everyday discount of 25% off + FREE SHIPPING to all eligible medical providers, including nurses—applicable to all purchases, both online and in-store.
- Calvin Klein - Get 20% off your purchase.
- Carhartt - Carhartt is offering all verified members of the Military, First Responder, and Nursing community a 25% discount on apparel and accessories.
- Clarks - Special discount for medical professionals, first responders, military upon eligibility verification.
- HSN - Teachers and nurses can enjoy a 15% discount off a single item purchase.
- Keds - 20% and more of U.S. orders.
- Lenovo - Lenovo is trying to do its part in the response to Covid 19 & for a limited time they are extending this offer to give medical professionals an additional 5% off.
- Levi’s - 25% discount on all Levi’s apparel for Medical Professionals and First Responders.
- L.L Bean - A special L.L. Bean 15% discount for Medical Professionals valid until 8/20/21.
- Lovesac - Lovesac gives Healthcare Workers, First Responders, Military Personnel, and Teachers an additional 5% off on all purchases. Apply for the discount through SheerID™.
- Lululemon - Military/First Responders & Health care Workers—25% off (in-store only) on athletic and leisurewear.
- Madewell - First Responders, Medical Professionals & Military Personnel receive 15% OFF online & in stores.
- Nike - Nike is offering a 10% discount for eligible medical professionals and first responders in the US through the Nike App and on the Nike.com store.
- Outdoor Research - Healthcare Workers Discount. As a thank you to healthcare workers, Outdoor Research is proud to provide a one-time, 50% off discount for you and your community.
- Pandora - Pandora is proud to support Medical Professionals, Teachers, Military, and First Responders. Verify your eligibility with ID.me to receive 10% off.
- Puffy - Healthcare Professionals get $375 Off any Puffy mattress + free pillow.
- Puma - Front-line healthcare workers take 20% off the entire order.
- Purple.com - Healthcare Professionals get 10% off upon eligibility verification.
- Reebok - 30% off “Heroes Discount”.
- Ring.com - To show their appreciation, Ring is proud to offer an exclusive 20% discount on select Ring.com purchases to doctors, nurses, medical staff, military, veterans, first responders, students, and teachers. This offer is verified with VerifyPass. Sign in to receive this offer.
- Rothy’s - Medical Professional, First Responders, Teachers - 20% off select styles and colors. Expires 12/31/21.
- Samsung - Frontline Discount Program - Up to 30% off on Samsung.com for medical professionals, police, firefighters, and paramedics verifying their identity during purchase.
- Scrubs & Beyond - Free Shipping for all orders using code: HERO.
- SONOS - 15% off for nurses, medical providers, first responders, military using ID.me. Select “Nurse Discount” from the SONOS ID.me page.
- Sperry - 15% discount for first responders, law enforcement officers, firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, corrections officers, members of the US Military, veterans, students, and teachers with valid ID.
- Tuft & Needle - 15% off for healthcare employees.
- Under Armour - 20% off all purchases to military, first responders, healthcare workers and teachers.
- Vera Bradley - Appreciation Discount - 15% off for Nurses, Medical Professionals, First Responders, Teachers, College Students.
- Verizon - Nurses and their families can get unlimited service for $30 per month for four lines with AutoPay on the ongoing “Those Who Serve Plan” discount. Available for new or existing customers.
- Vineyard Vines - Doctors, Nurses, and Medical Professionals enjoy 15% off everything.
Other Deals for Nurses During Nurses Week
If the offers above aren't enough, here are a few more Nurses Week deals we found for you.
- Download a free kindle nursing book from Amazon.
- Treat yourself to some Mrs. Fields cookies with 25% off the entire Heroes collection.
- Enjoy 10% off at Outback Steakhouse with the Heroes Discount.
- Unwind at Caesars Hotels with 35% off on hotel reservations made online when you verify your identity through ID.me.
- Get a free pair of Crocs with the company’s “Free Pair for Healthcare” campaign.
How Marymount Supports Nurses
At Marymount, our online nursing programs promote career preparation for nurses and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. Benefit from dedicated 1:1 student support and clinical placement services as you earn your accelerated BSN, MSN-FNP, DNP-FNP, post-master’s DNP, or post-master’s FNP certificate online.
Learn more about our online nursing programs.